- When a live hawk flew from one handler to the next amidst fireworks as the Seahawks entered the field
- When a member of the Army sang the Star Spangled Banner
- When the SeaGalls first entered the field in their tiny sailor suits
What I found that I could eat:
- Garlic Fries
- Crappy small, pre-packaged cheese pizza slice
- Nachos with just chips and cheese sauce
- Pre-assembled veggie burger with JUST bbq sauce and a whole wheat bun. Gross.
Some suggestions (because I'm sure Quest food officials are big Tofu Hunter readers):
- Kid Valley: Put a tasty veggie burger on your menu! You have one at your restaurants, why not at the stadium?
- Mexican Place: Make bean burritos! Make bean tacos! Beans are cheaper than the chicken you have in everything you make.
- Thai Place: Make something, anything, without fish sauce. Ideally have a few veggies in it and some tofu if you're feeling crazy.
- BBQ Place: This is actually where the veggie burger is. My suggestion: Put something on the veggie burger other than BBQ sauce. Some tomatoes? Salsa? Cheese? Lettuce?
- Sausage/Hot dog places: VEGGIE DOGS. The vendors outside the stadium all have them! I would have gone apeshit for a veggie dog covered in cream cheese and sauerkraut.
- Noodles of the World Place: How about Italian style vegetarian pasta? Spaghetti with marinara? Fettuccine Alfredo with steamed veggies? How about Chinese style noodles stir fried with veggies? Pasta is the go-to-item for vegetarians in a non-accommodating meat world, why does every pasta dish you make need to have meat in it???
- Stadium Fare: Add veggie dogs to your hot dog list, and add some beans to your nachos.
For now, I'd advise a vegetarian who is going to the stadium and wants to partake in the food culture of the game to get yourself a veggie dog from one of the dozens of well appointed hotdog stands in the streets outside the stadium. I wish I had. Instead I worked my way through a beer and a 3 foot long bag of kettle corn and went famished to my late night savior, Rancho Bravo on Capital hill, after the game to eat a burrito.