Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pizza

This post is going to be kind of a tease, and I apologize for that. But this huge delicious pizza, with a thin chewy crust and tasty toppings, came from a secret pizza lair (appartment) where a dedicated pizza chef spends the weekends cranking out pizzas and selling them for a good price (cash only) to people who ring his doorbell. I love the fact that there is a person spending their Friday nights in their tiny steamy kitchen, perfecting their pizza-making passion by cranking out high quality pizza, selling it for a reasonable price, and making a few bucks in the process. 

Of course it makes me wonder what else is out there! No doubt in a city as full of food-oriented, creative, discerning, adventurous eaters as Seattle there must exist many little pseudo businesses where passionate cooks are experimenting and sharing the fruits of their labors.

(I would love to share the details of this delightful little pizza source, but am not going to at this point because I don't want to cause them any trouble.)

3 comments:

Pizza Punk said...

http://pizzapunk.tumblr.com/

Looks amazing...would love to try it

Radish King said...

I would love to do something like this for a living if I could stand having people ring my doorbell hahahahaa. But I would.
xo

Tofu Hunter said...

HA! RK. We are sisters in the same boat there.