Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Six Arms Brewery

I was recently on east capital hill looking for dinner around 9:30pm, just past the witching hour where regular restaurants close their doors and late night establishments reveal themselves. I ended up at Six Arms, a brewery with the sort of late-night food that makes me glad to live in a city like Seattle. Not only did the menu have all sorts of tasty vegetarian appetizers like hummus, roasted corn black bean salsa, and goat cheese torta (if you like that sort of thing), and multiple vegetarian mains like a grilled smoked mozzarella sandwich and a tofu burrito, they had two different types of vegetarian burgers: boca burgers, and garden-type burgers made with their own Hammerhead Ale and malted grains. Holy crap, yes please on the latter.

The burger comes with a choice of sides including fresh cut fries, tater tots, salad, etc.


Long gone are the days of vegetarian choices limited to brewery nachos!


PS: Happy Hour starts at 10pm, which I unfortunately missed. Had I made it, my garden burger would have cost just $4.

Six Arms (McMenamins) on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,

I'm one of the co-founders of Restauranteers. We think you have a great blog and would like to feature it on our site.

If you are interested, please drop me a line: edward at restauranteers dot com

Cheers,