Pages

Friday, June 20, 2008

Taxi Dogs

I was in need of a quick easy bite while weaving through the crowds in Pike Place market the other day, and was so happy to see that Taxi Dogs offer vegetarian hotdogs. I'm not even sure how much I like vegetarian hot dogs, but the experience of grabbing a hot dog on the street has been so off limits for so long that I relished the chance to ketchup.Taxi Dogs has a nice selection of toppings that you can add to your hot dog for a price (cheeses, grilled onions, grilled peppers, chili, etc), and also a nice selection of free condiments too (both dill and sweet pickle relish, chopped raw onion, all sorts of hot sauces, a couple types of mustard, ketchup, etc.)

I ordered mine with cream cheese and grilled peppers, then garnished with dill pickle relish, black pepper, raw onions, and hot sauce. I think I even felt a tinge of All American pride as I crammed that baby in!

Taxi Dogs
1928 Pike Pl
Seattle, WA 98101
(206) 443-1919


Taxi Dogs on Urbanspoon

No comments: