Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Bell Thai

I recently ate lunch at Bell Thai in Belltown. I chose it because I was on a tight time schedule and it was convenient.

With this in mind, I was really pleased to see a large menu that included tofu as a meat choice, and was especially impressed when the waitress easily honored my list of modifications: soft tofu instead of fried, and a completely vegan preparation with no fish sauce.

I ordered the "Garlic" entree, which was tofu with steamed broccoli and cabbage covered in a pile of fried garlic and red pepper. It was tasty for sure (hard to go wrong with that combination!), and the tofu was soft and fresh.


The lunch entree also came with a bowl of watery soup, a scoop of rice, and two greasy, crunchy mini vegetarian eggrolls.

Thanks to B for the photo.

Bell Thai
(206) 441-8488
Belltown
2211 4th Ave
Seattle, WA 98121


Bell Thai on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

The Vegetarian Cowgirl said...

Yay!! I literally almost gave my boyfriend a heart attack when I saw you were following my blog (which part of my brain is telling me is an accidental google error... however, that portion of my brain is obviously turned off currently). I would say that I think you're totally awesome, but I don't want to sound like a tofu groupie, so I'll leave it with a "thanks for the great veggie restaurant tips" and perhaps a little "keep up the good work".