Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

611 Supreme

I am not usually excited about crepes, but recently went to 611 Supreme for a social engagement with some classy ladies. I was pleased that amid the somewhat fancy menu, I was able to piece together a nice little reasonably priced dinner: buckwheat crepe filled with walnuts and roasted red peppers (under $5), washed down with a whisky ($6).

In addition, there were good looking salads and other vegetarian crepe options (various cheeses, veggies, mushrooms, etc), as well as a really tasty looking cocktail menu. I was feeling like a cheapskate and didn't indulge in any of that, but it's good to know it's there.

611 Supreme on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

Michael @ Herbivoracious.com said...

Thanks for stopping by Herbivoracious today! I love 611 Supreme, though it was nicer when it was in a smaller space a few years ago. Tasty stuff. Have you been to Spinasse yet? You'll love it if not.

Kiki said...

Looks very similar to the Indian Dosa!